Warehouse theme changelog
This page keeps track of all changes that happened in the theme so far. Please note that, per our update policy, we can manually apply a critical bug fix to your theme (just contact us). However, for new features that may be added over time, we do not add those to older themes. If some new features are absolutely vital for you, the simplest way is to perform a complete upgrade. Click here to learn more about how to upgrade a theme.
- TBD - 1.3.2: removes the popup by default when you install the theme to comply with Shopify rules (you now need to manually enable it) / fix a bug where the dropdown menu would not properly overlap content in some rare circumstances / fix an issue with the line item properties not being shown in cart
- 14th August 2019 - 1.3.1: hide the inventory automatically if the "pre-order" alternate template is selected to reduce confusion / slightly improves Japanese localization by reversing automatically first name / last name in account pages
- 13rd August 2019 - 1.3.0: allow to add quick view button on "recently viewed" and "recommended products" sections / fix an issue that could arise on Chrome where, if too many products are added to the cart, the checkout button could be hidden (if you are experiencing this issue, please reach us at support) / add the InstantPage library to the theme, which allows to have nearly-instant page rendering by preloading pages when you hover a link you are likely to visit (this only works on Chrome for now but support for other browsers will expand in the future)
- 9th August 2019 - 1.2.0: add a new option for mosaic and promotion blocks sections to choose the positioning of text / fix an issue with the "image with text" section when a PNG is used as an image / fix an issue with the theme crashing if no navigation menu is used at all in the header (very rare case).
- 6th August 2019 - 1.1.0: add a new setting that allows to make the product images larger on desktop / hide navigation dot on slideshow section if there is only one slide / add a new setting allowing to display 3 products per row on collection pages on desktop (in addition to the default of 4 per row) / add a new optional setting that allows to collapse the collection description if it is too long
- 1st August 2019 - 1.0.1: fix an issue with the cookie bar that could overlap the filter bar on collection pages
- 1st August 2019 - 1.0.0: initial release