COLLECTION LIST - How to create a list of brands page
Our theme Warehouse allows you to create a page that display a list of collections, as shown here: https://warehouse-theme-metal.myshopify.com/pages/brands
Creating such a page involves two steps:
- For each of the brands you’d like included on your Brands page, you’ll need to create a new Collection and use the “collection.brand” template. You can learn more about how to assign the "collection.brand" template to your collection by clicking here.
- The next thing you’ll need to do once all of your Collections have been assigned, is to create a new Navigation menu (you can call it Brands for instance, the name you choose has no influence - (Online Store > Navigation > Add menu). In this new menu, you’ll create a new menu item (‘Add menu item’) for every brand you’d like to see included on the Brands page. You can learn more about how to create a menu and manage the links in Shopify official documentation.
- Once you’re done, copy the handle of this menu as you’ll need it for the next step:
- Now that these items have been created, you will need to create a "List of Collections" Page that will contain references to all your collections you’ve just added. You can learn more about how to create such a page by clicking here.
- You’re almost there! The last step to make this new Page is visible is to now add it to your main menu (or whichever menu you’d like for it to appear).